Update on datasets collected on development projects, public tenders, and contracts for three major donor agencies: the World Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank (IADB), and EuropeAid. The datasets not only republish structured data gathered from official source websites, but also contain corruption risk red flags developed by the research team.
Data and documentation
Find the first iteration of these datasets and accompanying source data and documentation here.
- Data (mirroring source data): complete jsons and flat csv for key variables
- Review of new source data: xlsx
- Data (analysis data files with red flags):
- Description of data collection and red flags calculations: PDF
- Red flags variable list: xlsx
- Extract template (describing which variables are extracted from full json files into csv outputs): xlsx
- Data scraping, parsing, and cleaning codes: https://github.com/govtransparency/dfid
- Combined project and procurement data structure (describing the structure of the structured json database): xlsx
- Data validation report: PDF